Monday, January 5, 2015

Cirque Colors Metropolis Collection Swatches: November & December

Cirque's Metropolis collection, a series of creme nail polishes inspired by New York City, continues to grow! There are new polishes added to the line every month, and today's swatches cover the November and December releases. You can check out the September and October releases in my previous post.

Kickerbocker is a deep chocolate brown creme. It's very dark, almost black. Two coats.
Cirque Colors Knickerbocker via @chalkboardnails

Tavern On the Teal is a dark teal shade. It's slightly more green than my swatch shows here. Two coats.
Cirque Colors Tavern On the Teal via @chalkboardnails

The Devil Wears Cirque is a rich red creme. I love the name on this one so much. Two coats.
Cirque Colors The Devil Wears Cirque via @chalkboardnails

I don't have any complaints about the formula on these; they were all easy to apply, smooth, and glossy. The shades do feel very New York chic, though maybe I'm projecting a little too because of the collection name. "NYFW" does still reign supreme as my favorite Metropolis shade, though I do love the richness of Tavern on the Teal now, too.

The Metropolis collection is available now on CirqueColors.com, where each shade retails for $13.

Related Posts

Cirque Colors Metropolis Collection Swatches: November & December
4/ 5
Oleh