Saturday, December 13, 2014

Lacquer Links: The Nail'd It Finale, Meeting Marsala, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg Nail Art


I'm obsessed with this "women in politics" nail art by Nails By Mei.

During our last #NailGlossip Twitter chat, someone linked to this Audi brand nail polish! Who knew such a thing existed?

Pantone announced their Color of the Year for 2015! Meet Marsala. Truthfully, I wasn't thrilled with the selection at first, but it's really grown on me. I think it's a really luxe-yet-approachable shade. I wore it recently in Bio Seaweed Gel's Sienna.

This week, I wrapped up the Neiru fine lines workshop! I had a blast learning more about gel nail art. Check out my first, second, and third sets from the lessons.

I was browsing Sephora recently and noticed that a good selection of their awesome matte glitter toppers are on sale! Happy shopping!

Jacki's gingerbread house nail art is just... I can't even. It's so cute.

Did you catch the final episode of Nail'd It? Well, we have a winner! Congratulations to all of the finalists and competitors in the show!

Related Posts

Lacquer Links: The Nail'd It Finale, Meeting Marsala, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg Nail Art
4/ 5
Oleh